Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Black 0ps Mafia - Stifling Kids Since Fall 2004

Well well...

Arrhythmia and I usually have some pretty entertaining gaming stories to tell, but I felt that they wouldn't be exactly appropriate for the Leaf-blower blog. So, I created this blog to document our Uber-Geekness. We'll give our 2-cents on games we like/don't like whether you bitches like it or not. Also, console gamers should not read any of the future sacred texts of this homage to PC gaming lest your anus needs some bruising.... cause we don't like you or your gamepads. Expect some reviews shortly because I'm currently playing World of Warcraft, and I'm just about the load up the betas for Matrix Online and Everquest 2.

Now, go read our sister-blog.... The LB Blog...

2 Comments:

Blogger Arrhythmia said...

We will rock this house

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wrote a very interesting article. And I agree with you. hair loss Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home